Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wooden Spool Ornament

I have several old wooden spools given to me by my mom and grandmothers, and I love to use them in my crafting. I'm going to be sad when they're all gone! I saw this blog post where someone had made little spool poetry. I thought they were so cute! I decided to hang mine, so it could be an ornament. I used a few vintage buttons and a great big ornate head pin from Alpha Stamps. Here's what I came up with. When you unroll it, it says "Eat, Sleep, Make Stuff", which I think are words to live by.

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I have some miniature spools around here somewhere....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...