Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fabric Bowls, Take II

I'm still enjoying making fabric bowls, so this week I made a couple more. I decided to try to mix things up a bit. The first one I did has little handles on the top. The handles are a tad too small, though. Next time, I'll be sure to make them bigger. I love the way the colors came out in this one. It was a pretty ugly fabric, but makes a nice bowl!

I really like this next one. It was done with black, white, and grey fabrics with small floral prints:

It was too tall and floppy, so I turned the top down to form a cuff, which makes it much more pleasing to the eye, and also sturdier. So far, this is my favorite. I'll be putting cuffs on other bowls, I'm sure.

I'm just about out of clothesline. Time to buy more.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that cuffed bowl is great! I'll have to give one of those a try!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...