Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Autumn Tin


I found some great scrapbook paper with beautiful fall colors and decided to make a little fall tin with it, using an old Altoids tin. I only have a few left that don't have that embossing on the lid, which makes me sad. But I love the acorns on this paper, and I'm always a sucker for polka dots, so I thought it was "tin worthy". (Anyone remember Elaine from Seinfeld trying to decide which of her dates were "sponge worthy"?)
The gold leaves on the front originally had rings on them for jewelry making. I simply snipped them off to make them fit.

Aren't these papers lovely? Definitely tin worthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...