Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Halloween Peg Doll with Boo Blocks

One of my favorite swaps on Craftster this time of year is the One Tiny Thing October Holiday swap. My partner mentioned she loves peg dolls, so I decided to make her a couple, along with some little Boo blocks. The only rule of the OTT swap is that your swap item has to be under 4". These blocks are 3/4" square, and the little cat is 1" tall, for reference. Depending on your monitor, you're probably seeing them actual size.

One thing I thought would be fun is that they can be arranged in many different ways. I hope my the recipient enjoys playing with them!
 




1 comment:

  1. Just adorable!! I love the tininess of them, but the festive feeling they give is a really big one! All the favorite Halloween elements. You are the Peg Doll Queen!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...