Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Flashback: Fairy Godmother

I did this several years ago for a swap on Craftster.org. I found the most perfect photo of a fairy godmother (look at her! I'm sure that's who she was!) in an antique mall, and crowned her with a cigar band crown. She proclaims, as any good godmother would: "Anything you wish, sweetie!"

This art is mounted on a 4" by 4" board. There are lots of advantages to being married to a woodworker: I get all the scraps!

I hope this godmother has performed her duties well in her new home.

2 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous! She looks like she has a bit of attitude, which could make her fun as a fairy godmother...or a bit scary! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...